Installing title updates

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a switch with a SX Core installed. Running SX OS on it.

Im trying to install some title updates for games, and they're not working.

I've tried via tinfoil and via the SX OS installer.

It says on the SX installer that they're installed, but the version of the game never goes from 1.0.0

Just install the nsp's and it will automatically see the xci and be in use for that. If you have a 1.0 Super Mario Odyssey xci for example, just install the nsp update for the same region as the game (if it's region free, it won't matter). Same for DLC. If it's for the wrong region, it will be installed but not appear and essentially just be wasting space on your SD card

?????????

I've got it working now, someone put me onto a discord channel, and the guy sorted my switch right out. I won't have to listen to the bloody kids moaning now!!

so how did you sort it out m8 ?

I have tinfoil installed, and I now have jits on tinfoil. It makes life so much easier, as you can DL games/updates direct from it. I will unlikely use it for games as I have 4TB worth, but it's mint for updates as it scans your games and then gives you the title update.

I just need to get NUT working on my server and then I can move across games bigger than 4GB, as i've read that downloading stuff via tinfoil is slow.

Back