instaling cccam pluggin

beezo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

im working my way through a newbies guide to get my vu+ up and running but having a problem

ive set my ip adress to static, input all the details on my box, test the network and all is fine turned DHCP off

anyway, when i try to download new pluggins, i get the message ' no new pluggins found'

what should i do??

Hi guys,

im working my way through a newbies guide to get my vu+ up and running but having a problem

ive set my ip adress to static, input all the details on my box, test the network and all is fine turned DHCP off

anyway, when i try to download new pluggins, i get the message ' no new pluggins found'

what should i do??

hi m8

Try this:Menu->Setup->Software management->Advanced Options->Packet management

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
hi m8

Try this:Menu->Setup->Software management->Advanced Options->Packet management

regards

thanx for the reply mate

ive tried that but i just get an error message. im not too sure but even though the box says the network is ok, im doubtful as when its trying to download, the enet and send lights flash slowly on my modem. the recieve light never lights up

any idea what could be wrong??

mate i had this problem, errm what i did was i flashed the box again, and let the box get all my ip settings. Try it, might work. btw what image is it? and is it solo or duo ??

mate i had this problem, errm what i did was i flashed the box again, and let the box get all my ip settings. Try it, might work. btw what image is it? and is it solo or duo ??

cheers mate,

i'll do it again and see what that does.

just a thought, but as i do not have a router yet, im making my ip address static via my laptop and then disconnecting the ethernet connection from my laptop and putting it in my vu duo box. will this make a differance??

cheers mate,

i'll do it again and see what that does.

just a thought, but as i do not have a router yet, im making my ip address static via my laptop and then disconnecting the ethernet connection from my laptop and putting it in my vu duo box. will this make a differance??

Are you disconnecting your lappy's internet and then plugging it into your box directly from modem or are you using internet connection sharing?

Either way I would leave your box set to DHCP on.
Should be fine then m8.

I don't have one of these but found this info if it's any good

5. Install cam
Press Green Button
Press Yellow Button (Addons)
Select Addons Download Manager Press OK
Select Image Cams Press OK
Select the cam you want to install and press OK

6. Activate cam
Press Blue button.
Use Left & Right Keys to select an installed cam and press OK.

Frenchman

Back