Inputting c:line? Help please

crisscross

Inactive User
Reaction score
It's been over a year since I last messed with my TM600 and in that thime I have gone pretty senile.

I have also had my laptop nicked so I have lost all the software I used to use too.

I have a c:line that I want to add, but I am buggered if I can remember how!

All I can remember is that it used to go in the var / etc folder but I can't for the life of me think what software I need or where I can download it.

Please help as I feel pretty dumb.

(Dreambox Control Centre) DCC-E2 v1.20 by BernyR.
It has built-in FTP, Telnet & some simple tools.
And it's Enigma 1 & 2 compatible.

Last edited:
turn the receiver off, press and hold the power button and turn it back on, wait for a number to appear, in a web browser type 192.168.1.number (assuming your network is 192.168.1.xx) and youll be greeted by the receivers miniweb, at the bottom click cccam config, in the window that opens, paste your line, and click add

turn the power off and back on as normal, and your line is in and active ;)

turn the receiver off, press and hold the power button and turn it back on

turn off at mains for this procedure, not the on off button on front.... hold that 1 in when re-powering up at mains..

Thanks guys ..... but if only it were that simple!

Followed the step by step guide from digidude ( which seems so much easier than ftp'ing from filezilla) and managed to input the new lines.

But still only got free to air stuff working.

In the miniweb I can see the new lines listed in the section
Account View Only in /var/etc/CCcam.cfg
fifth from the top with some older ( I presume ) lines on top of them

In the
All View in /var/etc/CCcam.cfg
they are at the end.

Any clues as to whatI am doing wrong please?

Last edited:
hi criss+
i ussually use dcc hook lab to router then dreambox etc.find all ur ips by hitting start button,run,type cmd.then ipconfig/all will bring up ur ips.start dcc and login ussr and pass.hit ftp go to var/etc and manually edit ur cccam cfg and save.i usually delete all in there first.this is a bit of time but it works.looking at digidudes seems a lot easier.
nistleboy:Cheers:

It's been over a year since I last messed with my TM600 and in that thime I have gone pretty senile.

I have also had my laptop nicked so I have lost all the software I used to use too.

I have a c:line that I want to add, but I am buggered if I can remember how!

All I can remember is that it used to go in the var / etc folder but I can't for the life of me think what software I need or where I can download it.

Please help as I feel pretty dumb.

I have used this for a little while, its quick and it works.

csb

Thanks for all the advise.

Still no joy, so now not sure if it is a fault with the lines, the box or me!

Any idea how I can tell which of those three is wrong, please.

Have you had a look on the server tab on CCcam info (blue pannel addon).

Update: Just tried a new test c:line and that isn't working either so it looks like it's something I am doing wrong, like I say I haven't updated my system for months so not sure if that would make a difference - although I am not sure how to do it either so Catch 22.

Nope, but open to suggestions. How do I do this and what should I be looking for please?

Hi there,

if you haven't already, download it from the blue panel (press blue butto twice) its in the addons section.

Once installed you'll find it in the yellow button menu. The server tab will show if your lines are connected. Red dot for no, Green dot for yes.

When your in the blue panel you might want to download CCcam 2.1.4 full as well. You will need to change to this cam in the cam menu (press blue button once), before you can use it. This will probably over write your CCcam.cfg, so you will need to put your lines back in. Really easy with the lines manager, just cut and paste each one at a time and save.

press blue button check that default softcam is cccam 2.1.x.x press green to save and restart cam.

Many thanks for all the advice.

It turned out to be a problem with the cline, but at least it showed me how out of touch I am with the tm box, some reading to do me thinks.

Back