Initiative Q?

copex

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Could be the next bitcoin....

What is Initiative Q?
Initiative Q is building the payment system of the future. The Q payment network will integrate the best technological improvements that have been made in the payment industry over the last few decades to create a flexible, easy-to-use and inexpensive payment network.

These technologies have been available for years, but have not been adopted due to a classic chicken and egg barrier: No buyer wants to join a new network with no sellers, and no seller will offer a payment option that no buyer uses.

Initiative Q solves the adoption problem by associating the payment network with a new global currency, and distributing this currency to early adopters for free.

below my invite link there are two left, one you have your invites post here for other members. sign up is name and email

Initiative Q is an attempt by ex-PayPal guys to create a new payment system instead of credit cards that were designed in the 1950s. The system uses its own currency, the Q, and to get people to start using the system once it's ready they are allocating Qs for free to people that sign up now (the amount drops as more people join - so better to join early). Signing up is free and they only ask for your name and an email address. There's nothing to lose but if this payment system becomes a world leading payment method your Qs can be worth a lot. If you missed getting bitcoin seven years ago, you wouldn't want to miss this. Here is my invite link: Initiative Q This link will stop working once I’m out of invites. Let me know after you registered, because I need to verify you on my end."

Opps sorry about that it's in the VIP section

ten avaible at the time of this post ->> Initiative Q

it just cleave marketing not pyramid, you have nothing to lose, you not paying anything......

Back