info please

mickmc68

DW Regular
Reaction score
hi all in in pure ntl using ambit 250 but im thinking of getting a moto sb which is best ?

mickmc68 said:
hi all in in pure ntl using ambit 250 but im thinking of getting a moto sb which is best ?

Moto's are thje best an 250's cant be cloned.

tiestolexxy said:
i like the 5100 myself :)

Show off lol

I'd say the 4100 through personal experiance but the 4100/4200 are pretty similar the 5100 is a bit harder to do but will work just aswell.

i got a busted one here, paid alot of cash for it from tscino or whatever its called, and it just sits their....my ambit does me fine right now, i only bought it thinking if i found out what tha 10mb config file was called i could force my modem to download that .....didn't happen lol

tiestolexxy said:
i got a busted one here, paid alot of cash for it from tscino or whatever its called, and it just sits their....my ambit does me fine right now, i only bought it thinking if i found out what tha 10mb config file was called i could force my modem to download that .....didn't happen lol

then why would that make you like them lol

tiestolexxy said:
i like the 5100 myself :)

how did you get it to go i can change the man but cant get it to get the config file i want

used it but all i can get it to change is the mac i got a config 10 meg but i cant get it to download how and what software i need when i go to 192.168.100.10 there is no hack page so how you do it

666 said:
used it but all i can get it to change is the mac i got a config 10 meg but i cant get it to download how and what software i need when i go to 192.168.100.10 there is no hack page so how you do it

Heres the doc m8

L33tpL4y4 said:
Heres the doc m8

thanks 4 that m8,now how do i put it in use plack then SchwarzeKatze i,v done 4200 but this as got me stumped thanks
m8, can you upload stigma x and tell me how you done this please i,m asking tcniso but it takes them 24 hours and longer to answer me so any software or info thanks m8

Back