info needed on opos

I use an opos, pure ntl but mine is version 1.03, i programme the card exact same way as you do a tit2 card , i don't use opos loader i use infinity unlimited and nagra.

never done a tit m8....not this kind anyway lol

the os is a 104,i porgrammed the card with the 3 files and tryed to write the image using nagra and i get this

ATR string invalid

HiYa,

Have you got your programmer in phoenix mode and all cables in the right place?

never done a tit m8....not this kind anyway lol

dont use nagra use win explorer and load eep then u can read it in nagra , nagra cant read it or write to it because its not a rom 10 yet not until it has rom 10 image on it ,...correct me if im wrong guys

i have erazed card ok and programmed with oposloader created my bin image with nagra the in winexplorer i click on loadheep and it asks me for my script it says the file has a wrong size (rom10 eeprom =8192 bytes)

and programmer is in phoenix mode,,,maybe i am missing something,,anyway out tonight but would appreciate ur info ,,,thanks lads

rom10

u have to use a rom 10
i just tried my first 1 and itloaded onto the card
but i think i need a good rom10 image
any1 got a workin 1

u have to use a rom 10
i just tried my first 1 and itloaded onto the card
but i think i need a good rom10 image
any1 got a workin 1

i thought u were looking for a rom 11 image for a mosc and thats what i sent u, not rom 10 for a opus ?

u seem to b pm,ing and asking ppl 4 rom 10 and rom 11 images for diffrent cards liam

Last edited:
Back