info needed on opos

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
i got an opos of a m8 how do i tell what version it is and is there anything i can do with it,,,,i have an infinity usb programmer

thanx

use OPOSLoader to identify card ,it should b 1.04 if not u need to update it

once its identified u can then program it for use

right it a OS: 01.04

which way is best now,and are these better than fun and atmega

thanx

the opos is closer to a mosc than the atmega or fun and are better cards i did a tut in the downloads with files for these mate but i cant remember if they are the latest files i'll have to have a look

did u manage to look charlie,i have done funs moscs and atmega but aint a clue with these

your welcome
cannot remember where i got this but hope it works for you and the credit goes to the writer
whoever you are respect

i followed the first bit of the tut and opos loader says trapping card and doesnt seem to do much more,,how long should i wait,could this card have been converted to titanium,,,it was identified as a 1.04

Try reading the card in nagra make sure ur in pheionix mode what does it say ????

Mr P

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 23 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Error, unsupported card type
Closing of COM1 was successful

before i used oposloader it was rom 10

if your card has been in box with a faulty image then card will b corrupt if u have bk/ird then erase with opus loader then load files then program card

i dont think nagra will read it until it has a rom 10 image on it

Last edited:
i have erazed card ok and programmed with oposloader created my bin image with nagra the in winexplorer i click on loadheep and it asks me for my script it says the file has a wrong size (rom10 eeprom =8192 bytes)

should i be using a rom11 image

it requires a bin10 not bin file. if the os is 104 then its definatley opus but if the os is 201 then its tit2 etc...

firstly blow the card contacts(possiblly clean it with a wipe) and try erase it, if atr ends with 104 then its opos, assuming its opos blow the card with the 3 files and lastly write with nagra bn10 image. done dusted.

it requires a bin10 not bin file. if the os is 104 then its definatley opus but if the os is 201 then its tit2 etc...

firstly blow the card contacts(possiblly clean it with a wipe) and try erase it, if atr ends with 104 then its opos, assuming its opos blow the card with the 3 files and lastly write with nagra bn10 image. done dusted.

the os is a 104,i porgrammed the card with the 3 files and tryed to write the image using nagra and i get this

ATR string invalid

I use an opos, pure ntl but mine is version 1.03, i programme the card exact same way as you do a tit2 card , i don't use opos loader i use infinity unlimited and nagra.

Back