infinity

lynsey76

Member ++
Reaction score
hi, guys im trying to connect my box to wooshbuild infinity using filezilla, but it wont let me connect using root,,,,root any help with this please?

hi, guys im trying to connect my box to wooshbuild infinity using filezilla, but it wont let me connect using root,,,,root any help with this please?
Loads have had problems with this recently.Turn your router off for 2 minutes then restart and try connecting which seems to work most times.

Are the new images needing extra password on box first ???

You have to enter a password on box first and use your name as we do forget and save all via remote.

Then when you go to use Ftp you enter box ip , root , and your new password name and connect and bingo.

Casting my mind back is that a very old image from years ago and now out of date?

Last edited:
Are the new images needing extra password on box first ???

You have to enter a password on box first and use your name as we do forget and save all via remote.

Then when you go to use Ftp you enter box ip , root , and your new password name and connect and bingo.

Casting my mind back is that a very old image from years ago and now out of date?
This youll need to give the image a password first you can do this on the box itself

Menu Setup-System-Network-Password Setup

Back