infinity usb unlimited

hi m8 can u tell me how to fully unistall as ive got the program but but when i go to take the drivers out it says device not found and the programmer lite is still blue and i no when the drivers are full out it flashes red

please help sum 1
I had to go into the registry and clear all entries for the infinity. Run regedit and click on edit/find, then type in infinity and delete entries. I too kept on getting no device found. Hope this will enable you to uninstall it.

Chookey

I had to go into the registry and clear all entries for the infinity. Run regedit and click on edit/find, then type in infinity and delete entries. I too kept on getting no device found. Hope this will enable you to uninstall it.

Chookey

cheers m8 got mine unistalled gonna try v2.62 software let u no how it does in a min

just incase of any future problems uninstall the driver from the :control panel, system, hardware, device manager, select card reader then double click and uninstall driver.......... note that your carder reader must be connected to do this : big crow

Provider id 00

doesn't necessarily mean the cards are looped. I have had this many a time on good cards while using the infinity usb unlimited. Poor communications can return all sorts of misleading information. In my experience when a card is looped during the glitching process it doesn't report the card as unlocked.

Chookey

I agree ...... i get this all the time with my unlimited programmer too just keep trying it worked for me.... i think persistance is the key: multi : : multi : : multi : : multi :

Well its obviously working as its showing a read output,if it was throwing up 'set ifs' then i'd suspect set up probs.
Have had a few cards read like this after glitching when using a usb infinity,still reading 00 and have been unable to get in them.

i have had 3/4 cards reading Provider id 00 and havent been able to get into any of them even with step by step help from ppl who have opened 00 cards s ofor me now i try a few times then into the ice scraper pile with it lol

We downgraded to v2.63 from v2.65 and overwrote the newer files as asked.
Wb are aware of the problems and working on them,
Now v2.63 is working as it should for us on opos and tit2

Well its obviously working as its showing a read output,if it was throwing up 'set ifs' then i'd suspect set up probs.
Have had a few cards read like this after glitching when using a usb infinity,still reading 00 and have been unable to get in them.

Still don't mean Jack mate. I have 10 rom 7 cards here which only work with xncs. The infinity usb unlimited doesn't like xncs and reports them as not being a nagra card. Does that mean they are not nagra cards???? Before I did the anti-loop mod on my ubomb I only ever had 2 cards loop on me, the script stopped working and the green light came on, never ever said that the card was unlocked. Provider 00 can be reported by Nagra when the cache is full and a reboot is needed to clear it, I only believe the card is looped when it consistenly reports 00 when a known good card reads ok.

Chookey

Back