infinity usb un

cushy17

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all
i have an unlocked rom 11 which i dont seem to be able to readin nagra or xncs yes ALL the settings are correct. the rev is a bo4. i have read on some other forums that the vcp is a bit iffy. any one else had a problem using this proggy. do i need to change anything in bios. all help appreciated
thanks in advance
cushy17

hi all
i have an unlocked rom 11 which i dont seem to be able to readin nagra or xncs yes ALL the settings are correct. the rev is a bo4. i have read on some other forums that the vcp is a bit iffy. any one else had a problem using this proggy. do i need to change anything in bios. all help appreciated
thanks in advance
cushy17

Have you got it in phoneix mode? Whats the message you get in nagra?

yea all settings correct win 98 mode, pheonix, 368mhz this is what i get

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 34 4C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB04
SetIFS failed
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM1 was successful

Make sure everything is set on com1 and restart PC. Double check everything is still on com1 and try again.

Make sure everything is set on com1 and restart PC. Double check everything is still on com1 and try again.

yea ice rebooted still on com 1 still the same mate. am starting to pull my hair out now lol
in nagra when holding ctrl and d what boxes need to be checked

is this the same card as you had a problem with last week that had a setifs failed problem?

you get SetIFS failed when nagra isnt set in windows 98 mode also

no mate my mate glitched it as it was a bod. if it had a blockered image on it would it be saying set iffs failed, coz my mate put a blockered image on it but left bk ird blank so i could write it when i got another box

Are you using a true serial port or a usb serial port? If its a USB serial port take all other USB devices out just leaving your programmer in.

yea mate usb. its the only thing in apart from printer but is that not lpt1 or should i take that out also

these are the settings i use with my unlimited cushy if its any help
Settings in programmer s/w >>OPTIONS>>GENERAL, the following boxes ticked, remember directory on file load, beep when done, disable verify of ext eeprom
Advanced, Autodetect cpu before write/read/erase
Startup Check for new updates, Show splashscreen

ADVANCED (at bottom of screen) Mode 1 off

NAGRA EDIT
Ensure this is set to windows 98/me compatability (this is a must)

Options All boxes ticked
Communications error retry count 10
d2c max jump count 20
crystal 3.6864mhz

Rom 10+11
No response count out 3
No response retry count 3

make sure com port are set the same

yea mate usb. its the only thing in apart from printer but is that not lpt1 or should i take that out also

Nagra doesnt seem to like usb programmers. What power supply are you using? Do you have a 12V one you could use?

Nagra doesnt seem to like usb programmers. What power supply are you using? Do you have a 12V one you could use?

ice the power comes direct from usb lead mate. is there a way of changing p/supply? if so how? anything worth a try. i have however used it to read a card before

charlie

these are the settings i use with my unlimited cushy if its any help
Settings in programmer s/w >>OPTIONS>>GENERAL, the following boxes ticked, remember directory on file load, beep when done, disable verify of ext eeprom
Advanced, Autodetect cpu before write/read/erase
Startup Check for new updates, Show splashscreen

NAGRA EDIT
Ensure this is set to windows 98/me compatability (this is a must)

Options All boxes ticked
Communications error retry count 10
d2c max jump count 20
crystal 3.6864mhz

Rom 10+11
No response count out 3
No response retry count 3

make sure com port are set the same

charlie mate i dont have this option

charlie mate i dont have this option

m8, it might be your pc isnt supplying enough voltage to the usb ?????? {usb hub with an external power supply should cure this}

Back