Infinity Usb Programmer And Funcard4 Help!!!!!!

karkut

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey all

Bought a bloody funprogrammer 9 bucks effort, was pure pish..couldn't get it to talk at all I dont have a parallel port on me laptop so USB to Serial converter just not working...

Anyway decied to go with most ppls advice on thsi forum about getting an infinity USB progger, I dont want the same problems as my last venture. The Inf USB comes with a USB and SERIAL connection can I program a funcad without using the darn serial connection cos I dont have one on my laptop!!!! I may be wrong but is teh serial connections on these baby's for the phoenix mode i.e. programming TIT cards?

OS i shoudl basically be able to prog a funcard with eth USB connection only..i.e. normal mode (NOT PHOENIX)

If my understanding of the above is total bollocks please straighten me out.....

any help would be great....

usb powers the unit and you dont need serial for fun cards . i just tried it to double check lol .good luck ps uncheck the boxes in the options general advanced and make sure you choose the card via the drop down menu and away you go .

Last edited:
Hi,

Yep they are good programmers, But with your set up you would have been better off going for the infinity usb unlimited. (Ref 4 future me thinks).

Anyway as teg as said M8 should be A O K.

Are you doin the basic fun or AU?

this is the first time I will be programming any type of card after a few days of reading teh guides teh first thing I will try is the standard funcard.....
Then I hope to take the plunge and try the AU Funcard.

How difficult is it to program the AU funcard compared to teh standard funcard?

both easy when you know how mate . plenty of reading and the good thing with fun is you can read/write with no fear of locking them etc .

Teg,

What version of funcard do I need to do teh AU Funcard, ive got a funcard4 at teh moment, can you put the AU on the FUCNARD4 card? or do you need teh newer versions f the fucnards

Karkut

fun4 is ok to use mate . crythex2-ntl in goes in the flash . crythexinteep 1kb file in the inteep and the bn11 file needs opening with nagra edit . open nagra then click file - open file image find bn11 and open click data editor and edit with your bk and ird and then save as myexteep.bin or something similar .plonk that in the exteep . as far as i know its till updating in pure ntl .

Last edited:
Hey Teg,

Sup dawg, got my funprogrammer USB ratted in teh RST hex got it working in 30 seconds man.......Then got the Autoupdate job going in about teh same time....This forum rocks!!! Yous guys are da bomb.......

laterz dawg.....

Back