Infinity Usb...Haunted

Larcher

Inactive User
Reaction score
I've had the infinity for about 3 months now and has worked great both with moscs and with funs. Last night I was trying to unlock a rom 11 boc (n*l) with my t911, after 5 mins ...bingo it popped, great now to rewrite the card with nagra. Nope, card wouldn't reset invalid atr. To cut a long story short retried a few times with no joy. I decided to use another rom 11 boc, same again. I tried a total of six cards that I have lying around rom 10 and 11 all of which like the first card I know have valid atr's. Tried a different com port and different usb cable and different 9 pin serial...nothing. Plugged in my other programmer....same again nothing. T911 works fine with same lead and same com port. Now for the killer, after thinking the infinity had died on me and the cryptik all at the one time, I tried to write au atmega and guess what it worked. I am flummoxed as to what is going wrong. I've reinstalled my motherboard drivers, checked the com ports, tried windows 98, tried a virtual com port, tried new leads. I think it might be haunted. Any help would be gratefully appreciated coz my head hurts. My next try is by a pci serial card and then reinstall windows, which would be a real bummer. So please save my before they drag me away. Thanks.

Thanks for all the help, LoL. If anyones interested the com ports on the computer were nackered. Bought a PCI serial card and the infinity works fine now.

Larcher said:
Thanks for all the help, LoL. If anyones interested the com ports on the computer were nackered. Bought a PCI serial card and the infinity works fine now.

well in,its sorted:Clap:

Thanks was chuffed to fix it £7 for pci card....£40 for new infinity...get in1

Back