infinity phoenix/atmega 163 daily programing

roasted3

Inactive User
Reaction score
ok heres how ive been updating my atmega 163 with the new keys.

stuff needed

download the appropriate toxic file for your area. click link below
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36985

download nagra edit 4.1 . click link below
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37184

download Swopbinhex . click link below
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36691

download rstGen KeyFinder . click link below
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35034

ok first thing to do is create a folder on your desktop and give it a name. i give mine the name /me. then open that folder and create another folder and call it me2. ok now thats done.
fire up your infinity phoenix and pop your artmega card in. then startup the Infinity USB software make sure funcard atmega163 is select in the top roll out menue. also make sure autodetect is unticked in options.
on the bottom of the infinity usb software theres 3 options write/ read / erase
select the second option [read] hit the roll out menue on read and select read ext.eeprom. once its read the ext. you will see that the ext.eeprom now has 3 options ones a folder the second option is a save . hit this option and save to the folder you created. example my folders called [me] so thats were i save. i name the file [ext]. also put the NagraEdit file the SwapBinHex file into this same folder along with the appropriate toxic file .example i use the Toxic7TW flash .... now drag the ext file you have just saved and drop it ontop of swapbinhex. this will create another ext file in bin format. now double click NagraEdit and select open card image its the open folder at the top of nagraedit click that. now you should see a file called ext select that and click open. now another box will pop up. select rom11 and then click ok. now click on the option at the top of NagraEdit called data editor. now you should be able to see your box key and ird and othere stuff. at the bottom you also see public key 0 and public key 1. this is were your going to put the latest keys in.
so install rstGen KeyFinder . once you have done that download the latest rst for your area you should find it in the download section here
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=193

now start up rst keyfinder and click open and browse to the latest rst file for your area the one you just downloaded and select that file then hit get keys. now go back to NagraEdit and input these keys into public key 0 and public key1 .... now on the left of nagra edit you have somethink called standard tier it the one with a 8 infront of it ... click on that and the page will change now on the right at the verey bottom were it says level if its set as 00 then change this so its 01 ... now go to the top of nagraedit and click the save icon save as rom11 card image file. and save it into the folder that you created inside your original folder. example i save it into the folder i named me2. now also put the appropriate toxic file for your area into this same folder. now inside that folder you have a file called ext.bin.bn11 now right click on this file and select rename and shorten the file name so it looks like this ext.bin .. as the ininity programmer wont reconize it otherewise. once that is done fireup the infinity programer again . and make sure you browse to the folder with the new ext.bin file and your area flash file. write the ext.bin file first then right the flash file last ... dont forget to erase card b4 programing it. and thats it your done. i hope this helps someone as i was struggling abit on how to word it so people could understand. if you cant understand it then its tuff lol

Last edited:
Roasted

Thanks mate this was just what I needed.

This worked a treat.
Quick , simple and easy to follow.

If anyone needs this in a document then let me know I will knock something up with screenshots.

Cheers

Joe

still working??

hi
is this still working??
and if you can knock one up with screen shots that would be great
thanks

why not use toxic 7 for atmega very easy
download toxic 7
double click toxic 7-exteeg
put cam id in
put ird in
put box key in
put keys in
click (example)tw click save your name.bin
open infinity
file you made put in ext eprom
file that came with toxic put in flash

sorted

well you may get stuck but eventually u hit gold,worked a treat just follow this to the word and an atmega163 will manually update ty so much

Works a treat m8.I thought the tutorial was easy to follow.The only difference with mine was i am using and elvis not the infinity :Cheers:

Went to run RSTGEN keyfinder but says I need Net 1 downloaded latest version but this will not run, so can't use RSTGEN.

Tried the toxic 7 ext-gen method this will not work either!!

entered cam
entered IRD
entered box keys

dropped on the toxic 7 flash

no joy please help!!!!!

Back