infinity dynamite.....

Dave Mckenzie

Inactive User
Reaction score
....ive just got a new pc and it does not have a com port on it, how do i make a virtual port for use with my proggy???

i can see the tut using the usb pheonix (think thats the name) but i cant find one on mine.

can some1 please help me?

....ive just got a new pc and it does not have a com port on it, how do i make a virtual port for use with my proggy???

i can see the tut using the usb pheonix (think thats the name) but i cant find one on mine.

can some1 please help me?

have you downloaded new software doulabs.com
and if vista cant help wont work

im using xp and have the latest thing

thats cool m8 same as me .you need to uninstall cas 8.4 and remove usb cable .
once you have done this keep your usb out ,and reinstall when it tells you to put usb in it will do all itself and should work

Nowt wrong with jamaican tobbaco and carlsberg mate, helps drown the wife out, pmsl.

i like that m80 ,that one will be texted to wife lol nice one m80 dont think Dave Mckenzie has got it ,but he'll be back for help .
i am seeing double great lol have to stop vrb for now lol

Last edited:
:Cheers:
I'm fully equiped now mate, 'baccy n beer, lol

the wife just walked in and walked back out lol shouting your doing the dishes lol all i need is a curry and ian set lol man iam rubber lol one more me thinks lol:Cheers:

:Cheers:

the wife just walked in and walked back out lol shouting your doing the dishes lol all i need is a curry and ian set lol man iam rubber lol one more me thinks lol:Cheers:

Fook the dishes, get paper plates, eat and chuck.:proud:

EDIT apologies to OP, the pi$$heads are in

Fook the dishes, get paper plates, eat and chuck.:proud:

EDIT apologies to OP, the pi$$heads are in

i think her pmt is hitting an all new hight lol fook that phone a curry and watch her when it comes in lol bommm lol wish i could just sit back and watch lol:roflmao:

PMT? She's got trouble with Stoke on Trent buses? (Stokies will get this)

she shouted weres the fooking voadka lol shouted back nune left lol lfao lol

Bad answer mate, tell her it's in the off-licence and get herself down for some, hmmmm, tesco's only down the road here, can hear the calling, pmsl

:drunk:

shes off to bed and my stuff went out the window lol ops lol fook need more drink lol iam off to get more lol see how far my bed goes lol :roflmao:

shes off to bed and my stuff went out the window lol ops lol fook need more drink lol iam off to get more lol see how far my bed goes lol :roflmao:

Good man, it's the answer to all of mans ills, makes you not give a fook and after 25 years of marriage mate I should know, am pi$$ing myself laughing now

Good man, it's the answer to all of mans ills, makes you not give a fook and after 25 years of marriage mate I should know, am pi$$ing myself laughing now

well iam in the dog house now .
me thinks iam in for truble in the am lol .well heres to black and blue when iam out for it iam fooked lol wont feel it anyway lol:roflmao::drunk::thumbsup::Cheers:

Me 6' 2" & 16 stone, her 5' 2" & 7 stone (scrawny little witch), she gave up trying to bash me ages ago, where there's no sense there's no feeling mate :proud:

Back