Indetifying barcode data

magicalbeef

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,
at work (before I started) a load of barcodes were scanned in, which produce product codes. Is there anyway of converting these back to the 12 digit barcode codes? As i need to get at them for the seller central account
Thanks
MB

Hey fellas,
at work (before I started) a load of barcodes were scanned in, which produce product codes. Is there anyway of converting these back to the 12 digit barcode codes? As i need to get at them for the seller central account
Thanks
MB

Surely you would need a database or spreadsheet to crossreference the barcode with the product code.

12 digit sounds like it could be standard in which case it would be UPC barcode standard (if not try code 39).

The simplest method would be to import UPC barcodes into word as a font. You can then simply change the font back to alphanumerical and you will see the relevant code.

Hope this helps. P.S I did this about 8 years ago for a previous company. But it can still be done in the newer versions of office.

Just download the relevant office addin for UPC.

Last edited:
you would think they would have a database, but they dont, i work with a bunch of clowns. Anyhow I contacted Chauvin Arnoux and theyve sent me the info i require so all is good :)

Back