• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Incredimail

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Hi

I want to bin incredimail but would like to transfer accounts/contacts and emails first, has anyone managed to do this ?

It's easy the other way round coz incredimail does it for you, lol.

Cheers.

D

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Hi

I want to bin incredimail but would like to transfer accounts/contacts and emails first, has anyone managed to do this ?

It's easy the other way round coz incredimail does it for you, lol.

Cheers.

D

If it lets you export to a .pst file mate do that. Then if your going to use outlook etc, just import the .pst files into that.

You'll need to do it for all each account and folder.

Contacts.pst, Inbox.pst etc!

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
NA it doesnt mate, lol. See a few tut's on outlook express but they don't work with the full outlook, also seems the converter program wont run with any new versions of incredimail. Might have to sit and input everything by hand :(

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
NA it doesnt mate, lol. See a few tut's on outlook express but they don't work with the full outlook, also seems the converter program wont run with any new versions of incredimail. Might have to sit and input everything by hand :(
Do it as a .csv then mate?

Export

Import

Dutcho

VIP POOF
VIP Member
Ah yes I have tried this but it only works with outlook express not the full on version and I don't have express installed :(

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Ah yes I have tried this but it only works with outlook express not the full on version and I don't have express installed :(
Are you sure mate? I use Outlook and there is an option to import from Excel. a .csv file opens in excel :)