in need of some help please

always_sleepin

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a moded x box and would like to back up my game can any body tell me where i can get a newbie tut from or tell me how to do this pls many thanx

do you want to back up an original or play a backup?
To backup an original you have to rip it to your xbox using your preferred game manager, then ftp it to your pc and run Xiso to convert to an iso then burn it to a dvd.
To play a backup use Xiso to extract the game and ftp to the games folder (usually in F drive if large hard drive)

to back up an original game u want craxion or qwix-an active ftp connection to ur xbox from ur pc
1 pop game in xbox -(make sure u aint got autolaunch selected)
2 open craxion/qwix on pc
3 select rip from disc
4 make a cuppa and wait

to copy a copy just use alcohol either make disc image or disc to disc

if u have an iso on ur pc again use qwix load is into this then chose ftp upload all to e;/games or f:/games if u have bigger hd

also u could open ftp connection-look in d on xbox this will b ur game disc and ftp straight to ur pc then use qwix to create an iso from all the files-if u need more help pm or msn me

check xbins on irc for any files you need or try here http://www.xboxscene.com/tools.php

have a look around for a program called slayer, that program will install a nice new OS on yer box:):)

in there is a program on there called dvd2xbox have a play with that;)

slayers sux man its like pretty crap i use xbmc and some dvd2xbox thing does the job ;) i have a few other tools an all

for a boot/utility disc u cant beat the unleashx disc far and away the best

make sure you use unleashx for your dashboard as evox is crudmatic.

and make sure you dont use dvd+r

unless you have a samsung dvd drive, that thing can play vhs, lol

Back