Android in apk ad blocker wanted

shaun127

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We Don't Do Walking Away. I would rather die with
Guys I need a new ad blocker for android phones

Ive been using blokada for over a year and love it but my betting apks no longer work because of blokada vpn so I need a really good blocker that works with my betting apks. It must be able to block popup adds within other apks that I use. Any idea lads , what you using , whats the best , whats new

Have a look at this
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Guys I need a new ad blocker for android phones

Ive been using blokada for over a year and love it but my betting apks no longer work because of blokada vpn so I need a really good blocker that works with my betting apks. It must be able to block popup adds within other apks that I use. Any idea lads , what you using , whats the best , whats new

Can you not whitelist the betting aps or just the rules you need to get it working? I found that Blockada was pretty good for that?

works sort of ..... lets me connect to my betting apk but using comodo dns only blocks some of the ads, tried the other dns and I cant connect to my betting sites. need to have a play about

I was more talking about whitelisitng instead of changing DNS providers?

we have fiber at our house with symmetric high speed upload & download. i put openvpn on our router and openvpn clients on our phones. when connected to the vpn, all dns resolution goes through pihole so the ads get blocked this way.

Back