In a League where ronaldo, adebayor...

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In a world where Ronaldo and Adebayor, frank lampard (gone) are trying to hold there clubs to ransom for either more money or a move to Spain/Italy (fook knows why the second its a shit league!)

Young Cesc Fabregas has won plaudits all over the world with his stance against Barcelona and there tactics of tapping up players which also goes on to say how does Fifa/uefa/whoever let them get away with the behaviour and the obvious lack of class that these teams possess.

Could be player of the tournament (euro 2008) Cesc Fabregas has publicly blasted Barcelona for trying to stir up trouble with Arsenal players, Fabregas who is a boyhood Barcelona fan has criticised his idol team for the way they behave in the transfer market and committed himself to Arsene Wenger and Arsenal.

Goes to show that a 20 year old has higher standards than one of the biggest clubs in the world!

As an arsenal point of view i dont really want Adebayor to leave ok he has a very bad touch, finds himself offside 50% of the time waistes more chances than anyone else... BUT he scores 30 goals and we need that with van persy injured quite often and we wont know if eduardo can come back from the injury and theo not quite ready.

At this point in time we have lost flammini and bought Aaron Ramsey.

Nasrri saga is annoying now either do it or dont lol

hleb and adebayor are arsenal players now but every weeek we was supposed to of sold them to barca or milan .... also annoying do it or dont.

BUT THANK GOD FOR FABREGAS!

I am a big fan of Fabregas, and he has certaily shown a maturity beyond his years over this.
But I think that most of what goes on is just the press making up a story.

Fabregas is a fantastic player and over the last couple years has matured into one of the finest midfielder's in world football. The way he has handled his transfer speculation by immediately coming out and saying that he staying at arsenal puts the likes of ronaldo and adebayor to shame..

I am a big fan of Fabregas, and he has certaily shown a maturity beyond his years over this.
But I think that most of what goes on is just the press making up a story.

I agree langland but there is no smoke without fire.

Some of the stories are just stupid lol.

But i would have a wager that barca have been tapping up Adebayor and madrid have tapped up ronaldo and 100% franks been on the phone (without permission) to his pal jose.

@ 3dfella i read that post you deleted lol.... i never said fabregas would be the player of the tournament i said could be :)

Every time he has come on he has changed the game and he is in the final now.

Just because he does not do step overs you should not over look the fact that he has now made the record of most completed passes (in opposition half) in a European championship and never started all the games and has a final to play in :)

I say well done to the lad about time someone stood up to the tapping up. I totally agree with you MickieD about fabregas changing the game when hes came on, he starts to dictate the game so well and at only 20 lol. As for him staying at Arsenal well just read today in the NOTW hes bought a £5m flat in Hemel Hempstead, so i can see him being with you for a while now and im glad because hes a breath of fresh air to the EPL.

Well done Fabregas, at last a footballer with morals, bet no-one can name another in this money mad world.

Back