image converting

extraspark

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a 2x image on my dbox and want to put it on a x1 box.
I have downloaded the imageworks programme that people have recommended on here from the download section.
My question is this, my image is save without the bootloader, does that mean when i convert the image into a x1 image i should select ohne bootloader (without bootloader) to convert it.
It may seem like a stupid question but what is the differnece. Also what file size should I be looking at for a x1 image and does this actually work

Thanks for the advice etc,
Cracking image gav loaded that nextgen on with the epg and no probs, great piture and well done on getting the epg sorted.

All the best
Sparks

thanks sparks are you trying to put the 2x image on another 1x box if so image works does it perfectly i do this all the time

or you can get the 1x from the downloads and just add 2 files to it services.xml and bouquets.xml

hope that helps you m8

cheers

gav

Yes gav,
I am trying to put the image onto another box from a x2 one to a x1.
I know that you have uploaded the images to the site but wanted to try for myslef just incase my m8s box knackers up and that way I can just convert my x2 image to x1 image and a way you go.

Thanks for that gav, will let you all know how it goes.

All the best

Sparks

Convert nokia dbox2 image 1x to 2x

hey there i have recently bought a nokia dbox2 and have got the image i need i flashed it on to the box and have only found out about the chipsets but its only a 1x image and i need a 2x image is there away way of conversion?
the image is a sportster 1.7.1 image please there must be a solution i been wreaking my brain all week with no joy. Thanks

You can convert images useing a program called image works, but it would be easier to download a 2x image, plenty to choose from in downloads.

Back