[image] Confused v 1.2 feedback and support

phils_confused

Inactive User
Reaction score
View attachment 24969

Heres un update of my 2nd image attempt. Thanks to all the guys in the image school!!!

It is a 2x image but can be converted easily enough.
I've had the image on for my box for a few days and it seems to be rock solid.
Recording is working ok
Yweb 2.5.0 is in there
Scan seems to be ok and all camds work fine

I'm hoping to get a lot more bits and bobs in there as soon as I know how.

Please leave me some feedback, tips or ideas.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Nice to have another image to play with good job m8 glad to see you got there in the end, will try and leave feedback for you.

wow m8

this is getting better and better to see you guys releasing images now is amazing

what a pleasure to see you have come this far

the image is flawless

again well done m8

cheers

Cheers lads.

I'm having a go at compiling my own now so hopefully i'll have a new 1 to play with before too long. (unlikely tho):confused:

Cheers lads.

I'm having a go at compiling my own now so hopefully i'll have a new 1 to play with before too long. (unlikely tho):confused:

one thing there is a great bunch teaching the compiling stuff and if you master that then you will be happy as there is so much support from some legends in that part of the school

cheers

Just wondering if anybody has any ideas on any extras that I could add in to this image or any feedback?

hi m8
going to give this a go to compare with my own been following image school too got up to finish but was not happy with it then started again fresh then image became write protected so back afew levels to saved work having a break at the moment but thinking of starting from fresh again you know what they say practice makes perfect.
great work phils_confused i know youl do well at compiling
m8: colors1

Back