I'm running 3.10 OE-A.... were..?...

TheDogsNutts

Member +
Reaction score
I'm running 3.10 OE-A.... were..?...

what i mean is i have downloaded some psx games, were do i put the file's so i can play them...?...

in the ISO file...?.....

or do i have to load another pluggin for them to work...?.....

thanx in advance.................

i take it you have EBOOT & KEYS files?

these are the 2 files for ps1 games.
make a new folder (call it what you like) then put the EBOOT & KEY files into it.

then put this folder in the PSP/GAME directory.

i take it you have EBOOT & KEYS files?

these are the 2 files for ps1 games.
make a new folder (call it what you like) then put the EBOOT & KEY files into it.

then put this folder in the PSP/GAME directory.

done that m8, say's corrupted data.....

what now..?....

you sure you have the directory correct?

it is : PSP \GAME \ PS1GAMEFOLDER \ eboot & key

this is how my ps1 oddworld back looks like:

\PSP\GAME\oddworld\eboot&key files

Last edited:
you can just put them in the GAME folder both the.... eboot.pbp and the key.bin....psp/Game.......: multi :

you sure you have the directory correct?

it is : PSP \GAME \ PS1GAMEFOLDER \ eboot & key

this is how my ps1 oddworld back looks like:

\PSP\GAME\oddworld\eboot&key files

yeah m8, re-booted PSP, and for some reason they started working,
cheers m8 for the help......

you can just put them in the GAME folder both the.... eboot.pbp and the key.bin....psp/Game.......: multi :

i did that m8 and they didn't work, followed kryton way of making a folder naming it, and drop it in the game folder, rebooted psp, and worked fine then.....strange but true....lol....
cheers anyway....

you sure mate? never worked for me. the eboot and key file need to be in there own folder inside the game directory.

@ TheDogsNutts

anytime mate.
glad it's working.

you sure mate? never worked for me. the eboot and key file need to be in there own folder inside the game directory.

@ TheDogsNutts

anytime mate.
glad it's working.

yep your right they need to b in there own folder ...in the GAME folder...sorry forgot to add that ......: multi :

dont put them in the game folder make another one call game 150 folder and u will find it will work

If they don't work try a different popsloader. There is a plugin that allows you to choose on game start and then it remebers for later.

Back