I'm not surprised

Spectre

Administrator
Staff member
Jnr Admin
Reaction score
So, Gateshead will probably go back into lockdown.

I often walk down Jackson street to get to Tesco. I often witness old men coughing their lungs up onto the pavement. Just Friday, I had to hurry at the hole-in-the-wall because some fucker was clearing his lungs out. I made it to the middle of the street before he spat on the path. I would have been
right next to him, I would have planted the twat.

That is why North East is back on watch list. Most of the people here are thick.

Yeah, also pisses me off when I see people have chucked their disposable masks on the floor, some poor council worker has got to pick up all this potentially hazardous waste 😤

It's getting worse out there, I go into a medium sized asda most mornings and as the weeks go along both staff and lots of customers have stopped wearing masks. It's a tough area I work in and I've been told the staff have stopped wearing masks as the locals were abusing the security and the staff for trying to make them wear masks. :(

It's getting worse out there, I go into a medium sized asda most mornings and as the weeks go along both staff and lots of customers have stopped wearing masks. It's a tough area I work in and I've been told the staff have stopped wearing masks as the locals were abusing the security and the staff for trying to make them wear masks. :(

If the security were being abused, Asda needs to get themselves some proper bouncers. I'm sure there are plenty of out-of-work nightclub heavies who'd soon sort out any nonsense.

Back