I'm finally off on Wed...

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
oh boy, finally got a holiday booked, so well deserved, i won't bore u with the details, anyway, check this out,

60 swimming pools, 10 restaurants etc, brand new opened in May...lol sooooo ... looking forward to it.

Hotel Facilities

It looks fabulous Teeny, hope you have a great time! :)

pssst, mickie get some new games in while she's gone, give me a chance to rack a few high scores up ;)

It looks fabulous Teeny, hope you have a great time! :)

pssst, mickie get some new games in while she's gone, give me a chance to rack a few high scores up ;)

u having a laugh..... the boys only let me hold the the top place for a few days, as a good jester thing, now they've wiped me off the score board..lol

i've given up on the arcade, can't even get near your scores, haven't been in there in a week or so lol

how long you going away for?

Holy crap that place looks amazing - and I've only just looked at the first pic on the page lol.

Have fun out there

looks lovely have a great time
all the best biffo

Looks a fantastic place Teeny hope you have a great time.

Nice one looks very nice,,,

Who did you book it with and if you dont mind me asking what sort of cost :) I'm thinking next year...

cheers

Nice one looks very nice,,,

Who did you book it with and if you dont mind me asking what sort of cost :) I'm thinking next year...

cheers

lol...too much £1600 if we'd gone in sept it would of been half that price, the actuall hotel for mid term (now) was £500 each i told him every where would be dearer this time of year, but it's his fault we didn't go before school term, although i had booked 2 weeks off in mid July from work and then cancelled them cos he couldn't go, he said wait until sept, i said no bloody way am i going end of season, i wanted to go before school hols cos of cost ( not that i paid for it ) but also cos of so many kids around me.
I booked last year hols with the same company group (Mitsis) not forgetting u can use all the hotel, rest, pools etc in the sister hotels near by, at the begining of June for £258 each, that was all inclusive, 4 pools, plus indoor, beach across road and free beach bar included lots of entertainment etc.. rooms are cleaned everyday, staff are so helpful and polite. this hotel was in Rhodes, called the Rodos Mitsis Village hotel with the Rodos hotel & spa up road which u could use. we always book last minute for better deals. but usually out of school term. If u look for a hol with kids, look at web site called onthebeach.com all the kids on that web go free u just pay for flight for them, also youtravel.com do loads of kids and sometimes 2 kids free just pay for their flight.

That place looks beautiful.
I am now looking to book one of their sister hotels for 1st wk in September

Back