VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've had my vaccination, 2 jabs weeks ago hoping I can to Malta but today
they hit us with this news
my first one is on the list
batch numbers: 4120Z002
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Its not that I go there just for a holiday but to visit family otherwise I would just say feck it and go to Greece/Spain etc

Malta bans UK travellers given batches of Indian-made AstraZeneca

Its a load of boll@cks.
The indian made vaccine must of also passed clinical tests and been approved.

Hope you get to see your family soon Joe.

tbh, the EU are just trying to be awkward (they still pissed at us)

There are also people who tool part in trials for other vaccines (like novavax) that cannot either take another vaccine or be considered vaccinated... UK gov have really screwed this covid pass business up.

Glad I refused AZ though (multiple times!) and ended up with pfizer. Better efficacy, and universally accepted around the world.

But I got nowhere to travel too. :(

tbh, the EU are just trying to be awkward (they still pissed at us)

There are also people who tool part in trials for other vaccines (like novavax) that cannot either take another vaccine or be considered vaccinated... UK gov have really screwed this covid pass business up.

Glad I refused AZ though (multiple times!) and ended up with pfizer. Better efficacy, and universally accepted around the world.

But I got nowhere to travel too. :(
I didn't want Pfizer, didn't fancy a stiff arm

I've just had the Phizer, and the sore arm wasn't that bad and is completely gone 2 days on.

Its not the EUs fault its the same for the US, AZ in india did not file the correct paper work. it affects me too my 1st jab was the 003 batch

I didn't want Pfizer, didn't fancy a stiff arm

Typical social media sourced gobshittery. :rolleyes:

There is a 10% higher chance of some swelling and tenderness around the injection site with the Pfizer than with the AZ, but you can get it with either. Usually goes in a day or two.

On the other hand there was a significantly higher percentage of 'whole body' reactions (flu type reactions) with the AZ than with the Pfizer.

Either way...are you a man or a mouse?

I kind of did but chose not to reply :)

I was going to make a comment though that you could ask NOT to have in your w*nking arm :)

I suppose though at least you can say your not afraid of having a small prick.

Back