Illegal IPTV worth one billion euros just in europe

It's only going to get worse with Amazon, Disney+ etc. More streaming services will mean less market share. People just want stuff in one place. Supply and demand has taught us it's better to sell a lot at a lower price, than a few at a higher price.

This is the real world mate, IPTV sellers don't exist to try and force the major players to drop their prices. They exist to make money from the major players investment in programming.

You are right about why illegal sellers do what they do. If programming was available at a reasonable price though they there wouldn’t be a market for doing the dodgy way. Even if it was only to stop the odd glitching during a match.

I still wouldn't pay for official TV, as the adverts do my head in.

It's only going to get worse with Amazon, Disney+ etc. More streaming services will mean less market share. People just want stuff in one place. Supply and demand has taught us it's better to sell a lot at a lower price, than a few at a higher price.
Totally agree, pay for netfix and amazon, but as things get diluted and I need to pay for 3/4 more services will just go back to kodi and get the lot for free

"Rob the rich, feed the poor" Iptv sellers are modern day Robin hood, on the digital highway of course..lol
Bloody hell, I never seen them that way, superheroes!!! I always thought they were just greedy money grabbing c*nts selling an inferior product.
Well Johnny you've certainly opened my eyes 😂 😂 😂

I do actually subscribe mainly to watch the Golf and football but spend a lot of time cursing because of regular intermittent problems.

Bloody hell, I never seen them that way, superheroes!!! I always thought they were just greedy money grabbing c*nts selling an inferior product.

I do actually subscribe mainly to watch the Golf and football but spend a lot of time cursing because of regular intermittent problems.
You always have a problem with people selling a TV service, yet you pay for one.
😂

Bit of a false statement this one is :oops:

You always have a problem with people selling a TV service, yet you pay for one.
😂
No skin off my nose what they do, just wonder how some see them "as providing a service" as though they were a charity. We are being ripped off by the big suppliers but are also being ripped off by the "caped crusaders".

If I can get something cheap I will, if I want to moan about it I will, but don't tell me that they are the one doing me a favour ;)

No skin off my nose what they do, just wonder how some see them "as providing a service" as though they were a charity. We are being ripped off by the big suppliers but are also being ripped off by the "caped crusaders".

If I can get something cheap I will, if I want to moan about it I will, but don't tell me that they are the one doing me a favour ;)
If they are not doing you a favour in saving you money i suggest you look at alternative options.
This number below is what many would suggest mate:
0333 7591 018

Also i did not tell you anything. Myself and others posted there opinion.
It is a forum after all.
My issue is that you say sky charge to much. Then you say IPTV sellers do not do you favours. You then say you pay for IPTV service.
Seems all avenues are doomed on your side mate.

Your wondering why some members on here think them as robin hoods.
(tongue & cheek comment)

But im sure many others are just as confused with your comments.

But im sure many others are just as confused with your comments.
As I am with yours.
I understand there are sellers on here who might get riled by my comments. I said they are in it for the money, am I wrong? I said they're not a charity, am I wrong.
I honestly don't care what they do but to try and portray them as vigilantes only doing what they do in order to try and get the big players to lower their prices is laughable. They are doing it for the money, simple as.

As I am with yours.
I understand there are sellers on here who might get riled by my comments. I said they are in it for the money, am I wrong? I said they're not a charity, am I wrong.
I honestly don't care what they do but to try and portray them as vigilantes only doing what they do in order to try and get the big players to lower their prices is laughable. They are doing it for the money, simple as.
No one is “riled”.
Who in this thread said they were a charity mate?
Also who said IPTV providers are doing this to get sky to drop prices?

You have always had an issue with anyone selling a TV service.
Yet you pay for it?

Reminds me when i was an apprentice in engineering. Was fitting a job after watching my manager do it.
My manager done it wrong, but was not noticed at time. I continued to do what was shown and at the end of day my manager screamed at.

DONT DO WHAT I DO..... DO WHAT I SAY!!!!!

Over 20 years later your comments come to mind.
🙂

Reminds me when i was an apprentice in engineering. Was fitting a job after watching my manager do it.
My manager done it wrong, but was not noticed at time. I continued to do what was shown and at the end of day my manager screamed at.

DONT DO WHAT I DO..... DO WHAT I SAY!!!!!

Over 20 years later your comments come to mind.

I suppose that makes sense somewhere in your mind o_O
I was going to answer the rest of your post post but realised I couldn't be bothered, besides I think you're getting riled.

Back