iiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

ultemecia

The Jester
Reaction score
hey guys how u all doin ??

i finally got into the cybercafe wooooooohooooooooo whats been going on lately my aet course is going on ok

i want everyone to reply to this say hi and all the other usual stuff i cant think of anything to say apart from NEARLY CHRISTMAS WOOOOHOOOOOOO
i willl try and keep u all uipdated from now on am halfway thru my course an luvin the navy

Hello m8 glad you managed to pop on to visit..sounds like your enjoying the watery life..:)

Hello And Welcome.............

Come in and Wipe ya FEET......

Enjoy ya Self m8..............

:mexican:

Nice to see you posting me hearty lol. Glad you're doing well and enjoying it all. But I bet you've been missing the girls. Cos almost sure I overheard some drunk out celebrating his birthday recently, saying you were still practicing parkour :). Free running around the lower decks chasing the ships cat :Hit:

just jkin Ulti ;) lol Have a nice Christmas if I dont get the chance l8er.

welcome back m8y

aitn seen you for a long time hope you are enjoying the navy and well done in taking this path

Regards
Mickie D

hey dude, good to see a hello from you

hope the navy stuff is going well,:)

Good to hear from you:)

It sounds like yu are enjoying yourself:) Good luck with the rest of the course and off course.....helo sailor!lol

good to see ya back m8 :)

diamond mate u are a classic mate hahahahaha nice 1 still parkour mat and loads of girls here (drrrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool) lolz im always out (when i got money that is ) thanx guys

Hi mart, glad u doin ok when ru back for xmas ?

me and k will have to come over and see u.

i saw your dad on friday he was working hard, i was skivving :) i expect u r good at that now........

cu soon

nice to hear from you again m8, hope all is going well in the navy, p.s. if you don't log on again between now and christmas, well Happy Christmas.

Back