If chelsea werent in the premiership

mrsb

Inactive User
Reaction score
If chelsea werent in the premiership dont you think the league table would be a bit more exciting than it is now. We all know they are going to come out top.:mad:

The way they r going they will atleast dominate it for a decade. Lets c if they can do triple this year. Only Man U holds that so far.

Man u will beat them when we play them next month :)

its a marathon not a sprint dear...........lol....

lets see who is there at the end................

The-Dogs-Nutts said:
its a marathon not a sprint dear...........lol....
lets see who is there at the end................

If all else fails blind optimism will see us through lol.

Chelsea will be the top club for a few years I think, lets see if they can make it in the Champions League.

Spurs seem to be building for the future, so I'd expect them to be there or thereabouts, if not this year then definitely next.

It pains me to say it but Liverpool are struggling, big names but no goals. Got Cisse in my dreamteam, who was it that mentioned blind optimism ;)

The Bard said:
If all else fails blind optimism will see us through lol.
Chelsea will be the top club for a few years I think, lets see if they can make it in the Champions League.
Spurs seem to be building for the future, so I'd expect them to be there or thereabouts, if not this year then definitely next.
It pains me to say it but Liverpool are struggling, big names but no goals. Got Cisse in my dreamteam, who was it that mentioned blind optimism ;)

totally agree with ya m8

we can all hope thou.....lol.......

mrsb said:
If chelsea werent in the premiership
IF is a BIG word ie:- IF my Aunt had Nutz she'd be my Uncle ;)

Back