If anyone needs advice...

tianna

Inactive User
Reaction score
If anyone needs help, just let me know, ive done about 5 of these now..really a doddle

tianna said:
If anyone needs help, just let me know, ive done about 5 of these now..really a doddle
why not knock up a tutorial im sure it would be welcomed.

A guide would be great - with pictures for all those people (incluing myself who still like to read spot the dog).

Even simple things like which tool to use to open the 360 and where to buy these from would be great.

Im really uneasy aboout opening my 360 as in the past I always end up with left overscews and stuff.

Last edited:
Stinger007 said:
Im really uneasy aboout opening my 360 as in the past I always end up with left overscews and stuff.

You always end up with spares m8. LOL

i think the last thing i opended up was my mega drive back in good old 1992 - got one for my 12th b day i think, and also got it took off me the same day as i put it back together but lost the volume slider from the console.

So to get him back me and my bro came up with the idea below:

I Remeber opening my dads TV and changing the internal softness so when he came home to watch TV the picture looked realy out of focus - he says to me and my bro "does the picture look good to you two" and we said "Nahh dad it looks clear" - when he went back out again we would change it back. LOL - the old guy thought he was going round the bend. :proud:

i can help aswell, done about six of them. but can only help with the hitachi drives, not done a samsung yet

sata chipset pci /pcmcia

hi
could do with a sata pci or pcmcia card ,no sata on my p.c.

can you give me any advice on which too buy?
read that silicon based chips are no good.
any help appreciated
thanks
in advance
wazok

get one with the via chipset on it

seems to be what everyone else is using

might get one on ebay!!

Back