id of card

theclash

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive got a green card on one side and on the side with the chip have picture of a girl with blue eyes and long black hair in the top right hand corner is a red circle in a yellow square and written on the bottom is "open platform" can anyone tell me what card it is so i can set my proggy

Hi

I think its a fun 2. They`re usually green on one side.

Regards

My funcard 4 (prussian 2) here has one green side. That said, it also has a sodding great 4 on the other side, and FUN4 written on the chip...

cheers for that need to be sure i want to read ird and boxkey of it and am led to believe if you let the proggy automatically id the card the details on it are erased

think its a fun 2 mate as the other open platform cards have 4 or 6 wrote on them

Hi

Fun4 usually always says its a fun 4 but the fun 2`s dont and are green on one side. Try reading it as fun 2 cos its the exteep you want to keep safe dont really matter about the flash. I would just read it and load up the flash for your area and just write the flash back.

Regards

yep you fellows were right i set proggy to fun and useing toxic got my numbers. thanks guys

Back