id of card

theclash

Inactive User
Reaction score
ive got a green card on one side and on the side with the chip have picture of a girl with blue eyes and long black hair in the top right hand corner is a red circle in a yellow square and written on the bottom is "open platform" can anyone tell me what card it is so i can set my proggy

mastichick

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi

I think its a fun 2. They`re usually green on one side.

Regards

gr0wl

Inactive User
Reaction score
My funcard 4 (prussian 2) here has one green side. That said, it also has a sodding great 4 on the other side, and FUN4 written on the chip...

theclash

Inactive User
Reaction score
cheers for that need to be sure i want to read ird and boxkey of it and am led to believe if you let the proggy automatically id the card the details on it are erased

irratic

Inactive User
Reaction score
think its a fun 2 mate as the other open platform cards have 4 or 6 wrote on them

mastichick

DW Member ++
Reaction score
Hi

Fun4 usually always says its a fun 4 but the fun 2`s dont and are green on one side. Try reading it as fun 2 cos its the exteep you want to keep safe dont really matter about the flash. I would just read it and load up the flash for your area and just write the flash back.

Regards

theclash

Inactive User
Reaction score
yep you fellows were right i set proggy to fun and useing toxic got my numbers. thanks guys

TEST