iPhone Apps iCup Live Scores Version 1909019

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
These are some of the comments from our customers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The best of the best
by Ivette_s

I am a big fan of Futbol, so I started looking for apps since February. I have download like 10 apps since then, some are ok, even the top 10s are so. The reason I like this app is because it is very simple. Easy to understand, no need to figure out where things are, everything is very intuitive.

GREAT APPS GUYS!
by Brain Tom

This is the perfect apps for all world cup soccer fans. 1 of the best apps on apple store includes all useful information. Smooth running, no crash and perfect live commentary of matches...

Thanks!
by Kellyboy02

Exactly what I was looking for in a World Cup app... Easy to use and looks great!

Finally!!!
by Travis_P

A good world cup app. Very intuitive, doesnt take long like the others I downloaded. And something I haven't in the other ones, the odds. Great information if you are in to betting. This one is a keeper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

iCup Live Scores is the best and most complete app for the south Africa 2010 world cup. No other app in the store can compare to the amount of features iCup Live Scores comes with. Not to mention the speed of the app.

We have included all our team, player and venue facts inside the app, this way you have access to crucial information without delay. Other apps use servers to download this information making the app 5-10 slower than ours.

We understand that the most important thing for our customers is to be updated with live commentaries, match results, and odds of the South Africa 2010 World Cup. This is why we update our information every 5 seconds and bring you the latest and fastest app for the World Cup.

iCup Live Scores include background information on all 32 teams, stats for all the players, venue description, standings and matches, current news, match notifications, live commentaries, different reporting, personal links, and more. Please see our full list of features below.

Main Features:

World Cup Live Scores & Commentaries
Full access to live scores and commentaries for all matches updated every 5 seconds. Including: Goals, corners, substitutions, yellow cards, passes, fouls, game status, and more.

Push Notifications
Get notified at half time, completion, match reminder, and all goals instantly with our reminders.

Fixtures & Standings
Live updates on scores, group and team statistics, player and match information.

South Africa Venue with nearby information
Historic information, City, stadium name, year built, and capacity. If you are in the surrounding areas and want to have fun after the games, click the venue tab and hit the Google map, this will display all attractions and fun places around your area.

Team and Player profiles
Facts, biography, career highlights, photos, videos, news, statistics, position, facts, and trivia.

World Cup News
Up-to-the-second statistics, photos, news, and videos.

Reports and Alerts
Our comparison tables, fixture by calendar, by team and the only app with Odds of who will win, make this app unique. No other app in the App store includes these odds.

The best World Cup Website
Is your passion for Futbol the same as ours? Then visit our website and don't miss a single game with our FREE streaming services for every game. Check out the TV link, grab your favorite drink and enjoy the game.

Support and Feedback
We are great with feedback, so please send us your suggestions and emails if you will like to see anything added, improvements, etc. WE WILL BUILD WHAT YOU ASK.

Keywords: Fifa, worldcup, world cup, 2010, south africa, icup, live scores, scores, standings, fixtures, futbol, soccer, football.
What's new in Version 1909019
Fix the issue of Fixtures.
Screenshot

849083.jpg

iCup Live Scores (v1909019 os30)-most_uniQue.ipa

all credit goes to widow for original post

Back