I would like to say well done to Man U

Fair play to Sir Alex & his team, rode their luck at times but probably (IMHO) deserved to go thru. Never thought I'd say it but Park was pretty good tonight. No failures for Utd, Toure & Messi were fantastic for Barca.

me think we been just a little bit lucky not played there best over the last fue games they just not quite got the bottle for it yet

me think we been just a little bit lucky not played there best over the last fue games they just not quite got the bottle for it yet

I dont think we been entirely lucky but have relied on our defense more than usual. Having the best defense in the land when playing average can only help. But think the tactics were what got United through and just goe's to show Ferguson's decision to rest players on Saturday may not have been entirely wrong.

The scenario is simple now, win the next 2 games. We win the league, win the next 3 games and we take home both league and CL. I guarantee the squad will be up for it and United will show what they're made off in the coming games.

congrats to man utd, looking forward to 2nights match

any1 notice ronaldo was lucky not to be sent off? 82nd minute clear dive in a attempt to win a freekick 25 yards from barcas goal?

Fair play to Sir Alex & his team, rode their luck at times but probably (IMHO) deserved to go thru. Never thought I'd say it but Park was pretty good tonight. No failures for Utd, Toure & Messi were fantastic for Barca.

Messi was incredible. He's got to be the best player on the planet at the moment.

Man U. edged it on commitment though. I think Tevez must have had a couple of Duracells up his ar*e.

We just deserved it. Had more chances to score and for all of Barca's possession in both ties, they created very few clear cut chances.

We just deserved it. Had more chances to score and for all of Barca's possession in both ties, they created very few clear cut chances.

Exactly, Chelsea are a prime example that direct play which can be unpretty to watch usually results in positive outcomes, then attractive play like Barcelonas.

We won the tie tactically and via our defense and obviously by a world class strike by one of the genuises in the game. The Ginga Ninja

Back