I want to watch free Premier League Football

DodgyTech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I wanna get watching the live premier league matches and I'm hoping that there is a solution that doesn't involve CS.

I've got a Sky minidish already pointing at the default satellite. I'm most likely gonna get TM.

Would I need to get a motorised dish for this or can I get away with what I already have? I got a satellite finder if I need to realign.

Hope someone can help me. 1st weekend of footie finished and I'm already fed up of Sopcast! lol

Peace

Dont think there is anything left FTA m8,
I'm afraid cs is the only way forward.

That's a shame. I should really look for private CS right coz all these threads about public ones being busted with the "peers" facing risk of being traced?

A sky mini dish also wont be much use, not much premier league footy on that and it's too small for other satellites. You can buy legit foreign subs cards rather than choose cardsharing, but that may be more expensive.

A sky mini dish also wont be much use, not much premier league footy on that and it's too small for other satellites. You can buy legit foreign subs cards rather than choose cardsharing, but that may be more expensive.

What sort of costs am I looking at for a foreign sub?

There are at least 2 channels showing EPL which can be opened using biss keys.
Just get a bigger dish and a new receiver.

Does it have to be a motorised one? Will a TM receiver work?

Guys you had rights to get satellite tv for years :)
motorised will suit you better as you aren't sure what will suit you, so motors mean you can move around the sky until you are happy. Official subs with footy start just under 300 but most are double or more, which is why cardshare is so cheap for what you get.
Yes some technomate receivers work. The main thing is to work out your budget then buy what you can afford. The choices are out there but all options will need a dish & receiver.

Motor and a linux type stb is best.
A normal TM will get at least 2 channels showing EPL using keys!
There were 3 game son 1 sat on saturday also the sunday/monday game as well.
Theres still life in the old stb's yet!

you can also use SSSP, i believe this is how ^^^COMPASS^^^ gets most of his viewing using an old TM receiver

Guys you had rights to get satellite tv for years :)
motorised will suit you better as you aren't sure what will suit you, so motors mean you can move around the sky until you are happy. Official subs with footy start just under 300 but most are double or more, which is why cardshare is so cheap for what you get.
Yes some technomate receivers work. The main thing is to work out your budget then buy what you can afford. The choices are out there but all options will need a dish & receiver.

£300 a year is too steep! Well if I was to go down CS option, I would have to look at private sharing with trusted people coz I just don't wanna go with the public servers.

Motor and a linux type stb is best.
A normal TM will get at least 2 channels showing EPL using keys!
There were 3 game son 1 sat on saturday also the sunday/monday game as well.
Theres still life in the old stb's yet!

Don't they change keys like they did with VM?

you can also use SSSP, i believe this is how ^^^COMPASS^^^ gets most of his viewing using an old TM receiver

I was thinking of getting an entry level TM such as TM500. Is this a good idea? I think i was quoted about £180 for a non-motorised dish and installation. I think it's a rip off...am I right?

£300 a year is too steep! Well if I was to go down CS option, I would have to look at private sharing with trusted people coz I just don't wanna go with the public servers.

Don't they change keys like they did with VM?

I was thinking of getting an entry level TM such as TM500. Is this a good idea? I think i was quoted about £180 for a non-motorised dish and installation. I think it's a rip off...am I right?

Stop being paranoid, look for a good stable c/s and install the dish yourself (its not that hard) if your not too sure about a receiver then buy a really cheap box (DM500s) and have a mess about for a few weeks.

which channels is it that show EPL that can be cleared using BISS keys?

how do BISS keys work in a dm800?

Last edited:
Stop being paranoid, look for a good stable c/s and install the dish yourself (its not that hard) if your not too sure about a receiver then buy a really cheap box (DM500s) and have a mess about for a few weeks.

I wanna look at getting TM's coz they got manufacturer support and aren't clones.

Where do I look for relatively safe CS's?

I'll try to install the dish myself, hopefully I'll succeed first time.

2 channels showing epl can be had using biss keys and not sssp etc.
No cryptic set up needed.
Plain old simple stb that allows biss keys and bingo you have footy.

Also some cl footy as well!

Which TM boxes will take these BISS keys? Is it just a simple thing as getting the keys from somewhere and chucking them into the image/menu?

2 channels is better than 0 lol.

Manufacturer support is not as good as open source industry support. Waiting for a manufacturer to fix something VS hobbyists implimenting changes in linux, I know what the majority of experienced sat users will choose. ;)

Back