I want to play FF7 on my PSP and mario etc...what do I do?

PAUL7331

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ok Ive read through PSP hacks but cant see any 'idiots guide' . I currently have firmware 1.5. Ive got the 3.10 OE easy installer but have not ran it yet. After ive upgraded to 3.10OE where do I find the right emulator to use so I can play old N64 +PS1 games?? Also wheres the best place to get the games? and lastly is it easy to do??

Ok Ive read through PSP hacks but cant see any 'idiots guide' . I currently have firmware 1.5. Ive got the 3.10 OE easy installer but have not ran it yet. After ive upgraded to 3.10OE where do I find the right emulator to use so I can play old N64 +PS1 games?? Also wheres the best place to get the games? and lastly is it easy to do??

PS1 games play on 3.10OE without the need for an emulator. You can download PSP PSX games from newsgroups. You can even convert your own PSX games to PSP using a tool Popstation

Daedalus is probably the best N64 emulator, but it isn't great.

It's all very simple

nothing really you can add to purity's post except i get most of my games from here : game torrents

you find all the latest games come out on there pretty fast and i get some good download speeds too.

the 3.10oe-a easy installer is a piece of cake mate. just run it and follow the instructions.

Ok, thanks lads. And after ive got 3.10 E can I still play my NEW iso/cso games like the new virtua tennis 3 etc etc?

Yup you can

Sweet as a nut.

One more thing, ive downloaded FF7 but its got CD1,CD2,CD3..Do I just extract say CD1 and put it in the ISO folder? does an ISO folder get made automatically after I have upgraded to 3.10e?

The ISO folder does get made automatically, but the PSX games go into the PSP/GAME folder. Leave the folder names as they are - CD1, CD2, CD3 etc

Back