I Want to make home website (run on local server) that use to stream Movies and Series legaly from netflix.

ARAB TECH

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone i am so existed about this idea i want to share the joy of shearing great weekends with my big family so i think time to setup a local
website that runs in server on the basement to so i want to get your ideas about this.
what are the requirements to this how much i need money to accomplish this goal
and is there is any alternative idea?
i want it to look like this website:
animesilver.com

You could just use Plex media server and make it connectable remotely. Not sure if that would require Plex pass though. Can't really help you with a website.

Been running plex server for awhile now for family and friends and best way to do it.
For starters... im unsure how you “legally” share netflix on your server mate?
Seems a mammoth task for netflix alone then updating that daily on what system?
Content belongs to copyright holder and sharing that without prior notice to owner is “illegal”.

You mention about your own domain... seems your 7 years to late as its well populated market now and called IP*V.
If your looking to mirror netflix and have bandwidth and horsepower have a look at “setplex” they will help you mate.
Unless your going to invest heavy and continue to pay monthly rental on VPS depending on client base “plex” maybe best to start of.

I have not seen service mirroring netflix on local/VPS servers.
Probably because there is no market for it and you can get all that you require on a APK file free.
🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
Been running plex server for awhile now for family and friends and best way to do it.
For starters... im unsure how you “legally” share netflix on your server mate?
Seems a mammoth task for netflix alone then updating that daily on what system?
Content belongs to copyright holder and sharing that without prior notice to owner is “illegal”.

You mention about your own domain... seems your 7 years to late as its well populated market now and called IP*V.
If your looking to mirror netflix and have bandwidth and horsepower have a look at “setplex” they will help you mate.
Unless your going to invest heavy and continue to pay monthly rental on VPS depending on client base “plex” maybe best to start of.

I have not seen service mirroring netflix on local/VPS servers.
Probably because there is no market for it and you can get all that you require on a APK file free.
🙂

thank you river4ever i thing i get the point i will give "plex" a try.

Why dont you just set them up with kodi and an addon that will deliver everything from netflix, prime, and more or less everywhere else without you having to download it?

Back