I think i broke my ROM10! Doh!

daftdom

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Wondered if anyone could help me on this one. I have a locked A82 card, it was coming up with the normal message in Negra so ive bought a blue T911. Followed the "Modded T911 Installation guide." by chriz2000.

I didn't know which script to use so just selected "5401 auto A82_Final Rom 10.xvb", after a bit the script said something about a timeout (in red) and stopped. I then turned off the T911!

Now every time i try to access the card it now comes up with the "Error resetting card, ATR string invalid" in Negra.

Have i fried the card?

Thanks,
Dom

Have you got the programmer or Nagraedit configured right???

Because it's unusual to see a Rom10 getting looped

Last edited:
reset glitcher and make sure ya com port 1 is at 115200 not 9600 default if ya on xp try running media player in the background strange but it dont time out then

@ carwash - Yer i think so mate. They both work with other cards!?!?

@ lee3272 - Sorry to be so thick but how do you reset the glitcher? Ive pulled the power from it.

Have i got my switches set right? (DIP switch 2 and 5 on and "SW1" put to the right)

Thanks for all your help
Dom

hi, to reset it all you need to do is unplug the glitcher for roughly 10 seconds :)
with regards to the reset problem, first go back to basics and check the serial conection, also make sure the card is clean

Thanks Welshking ive done that but it still comes up with the error.

This is what ive done;

1) Open Negra 4 with my Cryptik programmer and i get the following message:
"Attempting to login to BD3
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Reading ROM10 failed"

So ive got a locked card, right?

2) Ive bought a Blue T911 glitcher
3) Set switches 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 to ON and 6 to Off
4) Move switch to left and programmed chip
5) Move switch to right and set switch 1 to Off (leaving just 2, 3, 4 & 5 to ON)
6) Open WinEx 5.0 and select "Modded T911" settings and changed the port to COM2 (Im using COM2 for all this)
7) I Load "multprovider multirom release ver 1.xvb" script and run script but after a second it comes up with this error:

"sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 2 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read, Continuing Script
Card didn't reset - most likely cause of this error is not reseting the glitcher before starting the script
Script will now exit - have a nice day"

Im i doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Dom

Switch to left m8 and dips 2 and 5 on the rest off.
Thats on the blue t911.

Hi
Sad to hear theres a prob
I maybe wrong but that error normally comes up
when there is a setup error
recheck everything and try a new serial cable
Also try comport 1 ond remove the reader while glitching
Also hope ur using the newd11 file flash
And i was wondering what happens with a different card
Does the same happen try it even with a open card
not 4 long though dont want to damage it

Back