Suggestion i suggest yous give me access to the vip lounge now im gonna get in anyway.

Bugger 10 years next year here, I can wait patiently for another 10 years....

My was so unexpected but glad to be a member. With or without vip just enjoy the forum...

Its just an older type vaping pipe LOL

I'll bring my vape I think it's called extreme q such a blast man

This is exactly why neither of you are "the chosen ones". I'd already claimed the vape comment in post #14 :p Mind you, it could just as easily be his party trick where he has swallowed his bagpipes?

When I get in I'll get you and @kegnkiwi in too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If you're gonna make demands then do it properly, insist on being made a moderator or admin. An extra secret room that us mere elite VIP's know little of. Stop being a wimp and demand what is your right.
I'll back you up :rolleyes:

When I get in I'll get you and @kegnkiwi in too

If you're gonna make demands then do it properly, insist on being made a moderator or admin. An extra secret room that us mere elite VIP's know little of. Stop being a wimp and demand what is your right.
I'll back you up :rolleyes:
Settle down man I cant just rush it. Hahahaha I'm kidding mate I can't make any sense of the info in the normal sections god know what the experts are talking about in there. I thought when I got enough points u became VIP but I was wrong on that I have useless info so I doubt I'll ever be promoted to vip

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

pmsl guys

Back