Suggestion i suggest yous give me access to the vip lounge now im gonna get in anyway.

gazza2008

Pro Tipster
Reaction score
I want in as well lol

kegnkiwi

Elite Member
Reaction score
Bugger 10 years next year here, I can wait patiently for another 10 years....

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My was so unexpected but glad to be a member. With or without vip just enjoy the forum...

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Its just an older type vaping pipe LOL
I'll bring my vape I think it's called extreme q such a blast man
This is exactly why neither of you are "the chosen ones". I'd already claimed the vape comment in post #14 :p Mind you, it could just as easily be his party trick where he has swallowed his bagpipes?

chookey

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
When I get in I'll get you and @kegnkiwi in too

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
If you're gonna make demands then do it properly, insist on being made a moderator or admin. An extra secret room that us mere elite VIP's know little of. Stop being a wimp and demand what is your right.
I'll back you up :rolleyes:

joeblaze

DW Member ++
Reaction score
When I get in I'll get you and @kegnkiwi in too

If you're gonna make demands then do it properly, insist on being made a moderator or admin. An extra secret room that us mere elite VIP's know little of. Stop being a wimp and demand what is your right.
I'll back you up :rolleyes:
Settle down man I cant just rush it. Hahahaha I'm kidding mate I can't make any sense of the info in the normal sections god know what the experts are talking about in there. I thought when I got enough points u became VIP but I was wrong on that I have useless info so I doubt I'll ever be promoted to vip

TEST