I see wot u guy's mean now

Teeny

Inactive User
Reaction score
It's taken me almost 39 years to realise wot you guy's mean by the way off,
' bloddy women' ...................
I tiled the kitchen, then some how the bedroom got involed and that got decorated and being as that joins to the frontroom, the frontroom started to get decorated. But i can't for the bloody life of me make me mind up what colour to have it. i thought i'd go for the paint look, as wallpaper seems to be a thing of the past, so of that came, then rubbed it all down (took me almost a day before i could find the parrot cos of the dust) then lined it and the passage as there is an arch so it kinda like now goes into one. because of the dents in the walls in the past of striping and taking chunks out of the wall with stripper, i then had to put another layer of lining on both rooms...lol
then painted it with one colour, woke up, didn't like it, bought another colour, painted it, woke up, didn't like it, bought another colour just put it on a couple of the walls and.......hmmmmm...lets see wot the morning brings......wot are we women like aye.......pmsl

:roflmao:

Somehow I've been talked into decorating our bedroom this week. I'm off work for the next four days so I'll try and get it done for the weekend.

I don't know how it happened? I think I had just woke up when she asked me (well...told me) we were doing the bedroom this week! We'll see how much of a 'we' it turns out to be! "hug"

Let the fun begin! :(

i have to do garden now fance sheds then she says bath room never ending
its been 10 yrs hard work

I Work As A Carpenter/General Builder
How Much Women Chagne There Mind LOOOL
Decide What You Want Done Then Give Me A Ring LOL
All Me Clients Are Women :(
Now Looking At Changing Jobs LoL :proud:

thinking about it, i suppose that's why they have samples pots of paint.....lol
well, got up this morning.....a few hum's and arrr's, but not looking to bad. So i'll stick with this one, only problem now is, i've got to buy a new carpet, not that it needs replacing but, it's navy blue and i've painted it beige and brown :roflmao:

thinking about it, i suppose that's why they have samples pots of paint.....lol
well, got up this morning.....a few hum's and arrr's, but not looking to bad. So i'll stick with this one, only problem now is, i've got to buy a new carpet, not that it needs replacing but, it's navy blue and i've painted it beige and brown :roflmao:

you do all that then your furniture wont match so you will have to change that lol :roflmao:

What a great thread, you must have cheered up half the blokes on here!

We moved house just over a fortnight ago and I said to my wife before we moved - "we can take our time decorating now cos we won't be moving again" and she did agree with me. Since then we have recarpeted and decorated three rooms, and we have ordered wallpaper for the dining room too! I say 'we' but you know what I mean.

well, this is the out come guy's, thought i'd keep u updated...lol

from this..........................to this, the second pic is darker than the actuall colour cos taken at night

yeah, so i did i about three years ago....got bored with it....lol

Lol, stop winding her up. The blue was fussy and old fashioned Tina. The brown is better.

hmmm i dunno, its dangerous to paint the bottom half like that, with blue you could wake up on the setee and think youve fell in a swimming pool, with brown you could think youve fell in a hole

id paint it funky colours cos then youd think youve woken up in a funky multicoloured world, or sick lol

I Like.. So When You Comming To Do My House :proud:

pmsl......i've got the bathroom to do yet....lol well, i may as well touch the wood work up and ceilling (thankfully i tiled recently) being as i've done the rest of the flat, there's only this room left to do.

Back