I quit smoking by getting a vape and puting cannabis shatter in it. Now i want to make shatter.

RyuleDreg

Reaction score
Hey the topic says it all.
I know the basics and the costs to start up.
I am more interested in the trails and tribulation of starting out. What am I going to get my self into? Lmao. ;)
Tia

Looks a bit unsafe to produce at home and also the impurities that are left behind in the manufacturing process will more than likely be detrimental to your health.
From what I read it looks safer than smoking as you don’t have to inhale it deep into your lungs to get the desired affect and also the THC levels are a lot higher.

How is this any different then the hash oil I have been smoking most of my life since about 16 I make honey oil all the time that's with 99.9% Isopropyl alcohol shatter can be made with cow or butane. Both cleaner then ISO

I think smoking anything in general is bad for your lungs so I’d rather ingest and smoke occasionally rather than smoking all the time.
You’re right about cow and butane been safer than ISO but you then have to smoke the shatter. I prefer taking oil but I suppose it’s a personal choice and everyone is different.

Forget solvents (and shatter lol) and buy (or build) yourself a rosin press and a portable banger like the Quartz Quest V4, HVT Sequoia, AVS M22 ..... or a quartz banger and a butane torch m8

Forget solvents (and shatter lol) and buy (or build) yourself a rosin press and a portable banger like the Quartz Quest V4, HVT Sequoia, AVS M22 ..... or a quartz banger and a butane torch m8
Yeah I was thinking of that route as well. I have never made it before but the process seems pretty basic.

Back