iPhone i-phone clones?

nick1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, Does anyone know if they make i-phone 4 clones yet? Thanks

This is one of the sites that the dropshippers on ebay use, you can find stuff a whole lot cheaper than ebay if you use sites like these. Everything has free delivery and even though it's a wholesaler you dont need to buy more than 1.

This phone is £53 on pandawill, on ebay they sell for £70-£100, and it's the same for most stuff on sites like these, people are making a lot of profit on ebay.

Buy Sciphone i68 4G Hiphone 4 WIFI Java Compass compare price at pandawill.com

Last edited:
dont bother with iphone clones.may look like the original but slow,unresponsive,nno good for itunes etc etc etc

Wouldn't you be better off going for another type of smartphone instead of one of those terrible clones?

Windows Mobile, Android, Symbian or iOS?

Or does it absolutely need to be an iPhone?

No apps on clones from what I been reading. I was looking at clones the other day

I dont want to buy one. i just like to know if they have made clones for the i-phone 4 yet. It is because there is alot of i-phone 4's on ebay

i wonder if the clones can make a call no matter where your hand is ?

No apps on clones from what I been reading. I was looking at clones the other day

Quite a lot of clones run windows mobile so there's more apps than the iphone, and tons FREE and NOT vetted by anyone.

I wouldnt have one though, clone or iphone.

Only the higher end clones run Android, Win Mobile, etc the bargain basement contraptions like the one discussed in this thread are propriety.

best lookalike for iphone is this, it does facetime too, as mentioned no apple apps will work

Air Phone No.4 Dual SIM phone With 3.5inch Glass Touch Screen Support WIFI Bluetooth - Wholesale Price

Air-Phone-No4-Dual-SIM-phone-With-35inch-Glass-Touch-Screen-Support-WIFI-Bluetooth-1278406834.jpg

Back