I Only want FTA channels on Box

zoltexuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am trying to get a FTA only image on my DBOX 2x. are there any good images out there. Ideally I am wanting something that came with the box but in english and NO keys

The new commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff image fits the bill, but you can just remove the emus and keys from any image to make it FTA only.

I am trying to get a FTA only image on my DBOX 2x. are there any good images out there. Ideally I am wanting something that came with the box but in english and NO keys

Fook me a member with a conscience. Thats a first lol

conscience,,,, not at all - I want to get rid of it thats all and dont want to be selling it with any worry about legal issues ;)

kein system the box and include instructions to use ifa.

would you not be better getting a FREEVIEW box?? don't see why you have a dbox2 if you just want FTA :comp1:

would you not be better getting a FREEVIEW box?? don't see why you have a dbox2 if you just want FTA :comp1:

i think he's selling it m8 & doesn't want it to be seen to be as illegal.....best thing as said previously flash it with the latest commando or remove keys and cams from var/emu and var/keys folder....

use one of the images that has the panic button option then press it and you will only get freeview channles m8 ....

Thanks very much. now I have a sparkly clean FTA Box, or is that a multimedia centre that can recieve FTA channels - lol

Back