I Only want FTA channels on Box

zoltexuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am trying to get a FTA only image on my DBOX 2x. are there any good images out there. Ideally I am wanting something that came with the box but in english and NO keys

señor ding dong

Inactive User
Reaction score
The new commando 7.5 - Revenge Of The Diff image fits the bill, but you can just remove the emus and keys from any image to make it FTA only.

IANB

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I am trying to get a FTA only image on my DBOX 2x. are there any good images out there. Ideally I am wanting something that came with the box but in english and NO keys

Fook me a member with a conscience. Thats a first lol

zoltexuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
conscience,,,, not at all - I want to get rid of it thats all and dont want to be selling it with any worry about legal issues ;)

ellie1998

Inactive User
Reaction score
kein system the box and include instructions to use ifa.

Wilster

DW Member ++
Reaction score
would you not be better getting a FREEVIEW box?? don't see why you have a dbox2 if you just want FTA :comp1:

neathdrew

Inactive User
Reaction score
would you not be better getting a FREEVIEW box?? don't see why you have a dbox2 if you just want FTA :comp1:

i think he's selling it m8 & doesn't want it to be seen to be as illegal.....best thing as said previously flash it with the latest commando or remove keys and cams from var/emu and var/keys folder....

johnboy196

DW Member ++
Reaction score
use one of the images that has the panic button option then press it and you will only get freeview channles m8 ....

zoltexuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Thanks very much. now I have a sparkly clean FTA Box, or is that a multimedia centre that can recieve FTA channels - lol

TEST