I need you to VOTE for me NOW!!!

Just voted ;) Good Luck

man you have some bottle you get my vote m8 :) good luck

is it too late to vote says we have till end of today to do it? ah well if so well done m8 great effort. you got some bottle lol.

ah its till the end of today to get entries in tommorow and i see you won congratulations.

what happens for u now Craig ? do u get that Million pound record deal u was after ? hehe

Well done m8, we knew you would win.

don't forget to give DigitalWorldz a plug when you are live on air.

again, well done m8.

I WON!!!!!!!!!

Wahay!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

told you it was in the bag mate ;)

i thought yer guitar was an epi looking at the headstock but the big white bit that i assume is a scratchplate made me think it was maybe an electric reso guitar lol
anyway guitars are meant to be played so get it off that wall and jam till yer fingers bleed :)

i thought yer guitar was an epi looking at the headstock but the big white bit that i assume is a scratchplate

Is it not a Skull? I thought it was an epi les paul with a skull painted on it?

anyway guitars are meant to be played so get it off that wall and jam till yer fingers bleed :)

Couldn't agree more......lol

PS: Well done Earwig :Clap: :Clap:

Well done m8 Think you should dedicate the song to "DigitalWorldz.co.uk, For all your hacking needs" on air lol

I WON!!!!!!!!!

Wahay!!!

Thanks everyone!!!

clap.gif

weldone m8

well done..... although it says 60% voted option c : neither lol......but you thrashed the other guy. all i will says is good luck but dont give up the day job just yet....

well done mate nice bit of singing there: multi : : big crow

Is it not a Skull? I thought it was an epi les paul with a skull painted on it?

Yes it's an Epiphone Les Paul Special II Ltd Edition Mr Skull. Nice guitar, no wammy bar but sounds nice. It has some crossed bones in the fret board inlay too. My bro-in-law has a Gibson Flying V and they both sound totally different.

Back