i need the right firmware for r4 sd hc (ndsl/nds)

diegoforlan

Member ++
Reaction score
i have been trying to get the latest and right firmware for this card, it was already done with a 2gb card when i first got this card about a year ago, so never needed to do it, but now the new games wont play on it anymore, so i need the right firmware, i have been on loads of nds sites, and tried alsorts of firmware, i must be doing something wrong, or i am getting the wrong one, please please please someone help me

we dont know what your doing mate to tell you if your doing it wrong :)

I create a folder called "Games" and put all games into that

then whenever I need to upgrade the firmware I move the Games folder to my desktop and format the SD card then transfer the new firmware and the Games folder to the formatted SD card

:)

try this firmware

Last edited:
Right shaun your firmware has worked, but none of the latest games are working, any ideas, and yes that is the card i have m8, that wood i cant get it working, any ideas anyone ?

Ive read clone cards play up
is yours a clone ?

yeh its a clone rat m8, but it plays all the old ones, fine, how do i put that wood on ? does wood work on clone ones ?

surely there must be a solution to play the new ones ?

so what u saying shaun, copy all the stuff out of the diego rar to my mem card then what after that ?

back up all your games on and sav files on your card 1st then copy the contents of the folder to your sd card. place all your games in the games folder. that should sort you out that is the latest firmware with patches for your card

back up all your games on and sav files on your card 1st then copy the contents of the folder to your sd card. place all your games in the games folder. that should sort you out that is the latest firmware with patches for your card

its worked m8, but the games are all sideways, any idea how to sort it out ?

thanks alot shaun all working, your a star m8, thanks for all your hard work m8, happy days

spent 2 days trying to find the correct firmware, decided to give it up as a bad job and buy one.
any recommendations on the best one to get?

Back