I need Help recognizing My receivers manufacturer

MeZoX

Inactive User
Reaction score
I'm sorry i couldn't figure out which subforum is suitable for my inquiry

I bought this receiver from Egypt , its the only HD receiver available at reasonable prices , we dont have any other brands except Dreambox , which is priced at 800$ sadly , and the market is plagued with Chinese knock-offs and you can never tell the difference .

So i went with this receiver named Qmaxmst-999 HD , its priced at 100$ and its pretty impressive for that price tag , and i feel it could be alot better if it wasn't for the incredibly annoying software

I've put some pictures that i borrowed from an arabic forum for the internal components of the receiver

eb31d46d69.jpg

6fa36ce1fb.jpg

5b510f23da.jpg

35f4feac60.jpg

cb4e620de1.jpg

4f4e149307.jpg

0cbd04ae29.jpg

Some people ran Hex editor and they say it runs on linux image

71567688.jpg

it has a dvbs-2 tuner (QPSK 8PSK)
it support 1080i
it supports smb sharing , VFTP , youtube browsing , mkv playback , these are the things that i've found so far , I'm a noob i know

the problem is many users had problems when updating the software their receivers kept on restarting and the distributor here is clueless as always

so if we knew what is the manufacturer we could search the web of a similar device and know how to resolve this issues

also i hope we can convert the software other than the qmax software , as its unbelievably stupid , i feel it was designed to annoy you

Some people say its similar to a device named Tiger 600 HD , but i cant find any forums for that on the web either

Back