i need cctv

Found these cameras here look good for the price too. Just buy two of these and all you need i some software which will record from usb, like this here

Last edited:
about £100-£150 m8 just so i can record to pc keep an eye on my car

I got one from Aldi £30.00.

Records to DVD/HDD recorder without any problems also records sound through built in mike. Inside unit has a mike to shout through the speaker built into the camera.

Cheap but does the job for a measly price.

Usually come in on the weekly offers listings.

A cheap DVR card in your pc should allow you to record to your PC, however those cheap webcams, dont really give very good picture, so you wont really be able to identify much from the recordings... Try to look for a decent spec standard camera. I had some which were about £40 each and I was thrilled with them look professional and all but when I plugged them in you could hardly see the persons face on them and yet they arent even that high up... if you do find some decent ones with a good lens where you can see everything clearly please let me know :)

Also a police officer told me a while ago that pc recording is only a detterent as they cant really do anything with the footage if anything does happen, if it goes to court unless its recorded in an encrypted recorder that cant be manipulated it would get thrown out of court...

Last edited:
maplins do a bit of cctv stuff and hard drive recorders for em too.

or you can try Bowlers on a Saturday.

Back