i need a logo for my site made, can anyone help

skinz

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
this forum has helped me in so many ways that i can not comprehend, so i am hoping someone can help with my latest problem, i need to make a logo for a website i have spent so long on trying to make, i have the concept in my mind but with no skills i cannot do anything with it, i have made many mistakes but hey you hopefully learn from them and i will never make the same mistakes again so if any one would like any advice on the kind of mistakes i made while trying to make my site, i would love to share my experiances. anyway back to the issue at hand if someone here can help me by creating a logo for a ecommerce project please let me know, i will pay but depends on how much is being asked as i have not started making any money yet and i have now also lost my job so i guess time is of the essance now as the project has been 3 years in the making and i am becoming slightly deluded with even trying, maybe i was born to work for someone else, not that thats a problem but i would love to be my own boss and then give others a hand as ive have never been given the chance that i think people should have, living in london it like a rat race

thanks for looking at this post

skinz

How Much You Looking To Pay ? And Can You Offer a Style Whihc You Like Such As An Example And Sizes ??

Sign upto warez-bb mate and make a post in the graphics forum, they're usually very helpful.

I remember a whil back going on a graphic design/artist forum and they had a section specifically for requests like this. You postedwhat you wanted and then, when they had the time, they would post the designs they had come up with.

If I remember it was free but I can't recall the forum name! Maybe have a google?

Back