I just and only wanted to thank You

Carl Murric

New Member ++
Reaction score
Listen all, I wanted to thank you. Just a few months and I got a chance to confirm my email.
And as you know, nothing else can be done until the email is verified and verified.
Nowhere else have I had to wait that long for this opportunity.
Nobel Prize to you!
Advice.
You may want to try make it even more faster.
What You think about of possibility to get a confirmation email even faster in the future.
For example, at least in 24 hours.

Listen all, I wanted to thank you. Just a few months and I got a chance to confirm my email.
And as you know, nothing else can be done until the email is verified and verified.
Nowhere else have I had to wait that long for this opportunity.
Nobel Prize to you!
Advice.
You may want to try make it even more faster.
What You think about of possibility to get a confirmation email even faster in the future.
For example, at least in 24 hours.
A few months of waiting is nothing to join such a great forum 😉. Enjoy

a few months...

i had to wait a year and i had to get up an hour before i went to bed and pay DW to work there.

you kids don't know you're born.

Courtesy of Monty Python......

PS: You posted 3 messages 2 years ago?

Last edited:
He didn't bother contacting anyone, maybe there was a problem, with registration, we don't know.

Anyway, due to his lovely post and attitude, here is his email for the spambots... Just joking, for now...

a few months...

i had to wait a year and i had to get up an hour before i went to bed and pay DW to work there.

you kids don't know you're born.

Courtesy of Monty Python......

PS: You posted 3 messages 2 years ago?
A year? I had to wait a decade, work 36 hours a day and sleep in a septic tank. You young uns!

Back